jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

LONDON

Resultado de imagen para london

The city that I dream to visit is London, is a beautiful place, I like the weather because is a rainy place and I like rainy days, I want to meet the Big Ben, the bus that are so famous ther because of the color.
If I have the chance I want to have an exchange to London, I get excited just with say it because is my dream, I want to meet everything there, live there with my future family, I think that is a relax place because of the weather, the image that represent and other reason which I love the place is because the movies of Harry Potter I love them so much and where they live is there in some place of London. I don't know so much about London that is other reason why I want to meet this place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario